Members and Covid-19
Arrangements for using The QMT as a member or volunteer – in a Covid-Secure way.
The rules below have been drawn up for the use of the theatre by members, personnel and contractors to keep the QMT a Covid Secure venue.
It is important that these procedures are observed for the safety of all QMT visitors and their contacts:
- If you have a persistent cough, lost your sense of taste or smell or have a raised temperature, stay at home and don’t enter the building.
- Only enter the QMT if you have current theatre business
- Keep the outside doors locked, even when the theatre is in use
- At the entrance, sign in and state where you will be working/operating in detail.
- Sanitise your hands when entering and wash hands for 20 seconds regularly during your stay.
- Observe social distancing rules when working / rehearsing with others.
- Meetings, auditions and rehearsals must be place in spaces that allow 2m. social distancing or 1m. with mitigations unless in a bubble.
- Supply your own refreshments and do not share these with others.
- Before leaving the building, collaborate with colleagues to identify all touched surfaces and clean those surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes before leaving (e.g. door handles, chairs, switches, toilets and taps, kitchen and bar surfaces, tables etc.).
- Sign out when leaving the building.
Contact the QMT or key holder contact immediately if you start displaying Covid symptoms after a visit to the theatre.